Blueberries

How much sun do blueberries require. The location I am considering is shaded on the east side, but gets western and southern sun, in NE Wisconsin.
Nartker wrote:

So they'd get about a half day of sun? That should be fine. I have a couple acres of wild blueberries. Half are facing west and the other half are facing east and both do fine.
Blueberries are resilient little guys. Heck, around here, they grow out of rock.
;)
Zone 5b in Canada's Far East.
--

We must change the way we live,