Billy - organic vs non-organic info needed

Billy
Can you help me out. You have previously posted info about the nutritional value of various crops grown organically & argo-farmingly. Are you able to provide some urls to that information?
thanks.
rob

For the most part, I have been reflecting what I've read from Michal Pollans two books
The Omnivore's Dilemma: A Natural History of Four Meals by Michael Pollan (Amazon.com product link shortened) 83/ref=pd_bbs_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid06815576&sr=1-1
In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto by Michael Pollan (Amazon.com product link shortened) 1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid38974366&sr=1-1
and most recently Dr. Joe Schwarcz from articles that he sent to us. If you didn't read those here, email me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com and I'll send them to you. Dr. Joe isn't a supporter of organic farming because (he claims) that it can't feed our over populated world (and soon no type of farming will be able to). But that is another story that explores crop rotation, cover crops, eating seasonal produce, closing CAFOs, U.S. Farm Subsidy Programs, and not using crop land to grow ethanol.
I "googled": nutritional comparison of fruits and vegetables, organic and non-organic; and this, in part, is what I got.
http://www.ioia.net/images/pdf/orgvalue.pdf
http://www.ota.com/organic/benefits/nutrition.html
http://www.actahort.org/members/showpdf?booknrarnra4_100
http://www.twnside.org.sg/title2/susagri/susagri018.htm