Bill Who Putters, R.I.P.

Most of you remember Bill Who Putters. His eclectic knowledge seem to touch on every field from Tibetan Barley Bread

to Regina Carter.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF4ifBXx-Z8 to Ree's Classic Hot Wings <

to Deep Forest Pigmy's lullaby

Many African Societies divide humans into three categories: those still alive on the earth, the sasha, and the zamani. The recently departed whose time on earth overlapped with people still here are the sasha, the living-dead. They are not wholly dead, for they still live in the memories of the living, who can call them to mind, create their likeness in art, and bring them to life in anecdote. When the last person to know an ancestor" dies, that ancestor leaves the sasha for the zamani, the dead. As generalized ancestors, the zamani are not forgotten but revered.

Bill has moved on.

"We come from the earth, we return to the earth, and in between we garden." - Anon

Reply to
Billy

i've missed his writings for some time.

RIP Bill, keep on puttering.

we'll need a category for people who write in the age of the internet. googlisti.

songbird

Reply to
songbird

Thanks for letting us know. I enjoyed his posts.

Reply to
Rick

That would please him greatly.

Reply to