Big Zac tomatoes

I heard there was a failure in seed production of the Big Zac tomatoes this year. Does anyone know of any suppliers who still have some in stock?
--
So .. all iron work / studies are MINE .. simply BECAUSE .. I . . TOLD everyone
.. even that little Bangladesh researcher who got published .. lately.
Jim Carter wrote:

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 16:05:06 -0500, GA Pinhead

Thank-you very much for the information and the offer! It appears Reimer has the seeds and I ordered some other seeds as well, taking due care to order some that my wife also likes. :-)