Big garden fail again.

Page 2 of 2

Wow, you're having better luck than I am. I have a single misshapen cucumber.

Wow, you're having better luck than I am. I have a single misshapen cucumber.
Thanks.

Newsgroups are a great way to discuss topics. In this case, the topic is general gardening
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Morning glory is a plant, so dealing with unwanted ones is on topic. Perhaps you were thinking of when you (or the one next to you) wakes up with an erection. Roundup is no use but you could try a weed-wacka.
David

Some how I can't imagine morning glories taking over a garden that is looked over. Do you go away for long periods? I'm not being critical. I'm just trying to understand the problem.
--
- Billy
Both the House and Senate budget plan would have cut Social Security and
Billy wrote:

As Diesel said you got to get a grip on these F-ing morning glories.

Uh huh.
--
- Billy
Both the House and Senate budget plan would have cut Social Security and

I got sick for three weeks is the excuse. Saying that, I didnt completely covere the garden with weed fabric and hay. Because its a bear to get the plants through the fabric. The morning glories have been a long term 20 year battle. Theyre everywhere. not just in my garden.
Derald wrote:

In the part snipped the morning glories took over and strangled the edible plants. It's possible for a garden to hold both types.
I recently read that sweet potatoes are broadly classed as morning glories. I was barely aware they weren't in the nightshade family before that.

Guess you know that sweet potatoes leaves can be used like spinach.
--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

http://www.wordnik.com /

Look at.
http://goo.gl/ch6BO
All sorts of recipes. Enjoy.
--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

http://www.wordnik.com /
Bill who putters wrote:

I do now. Back when I thought that sweet potatoes were potatoes and thus nightshades I never would have imagined it. The leaves of nightshade family plants are so varied I would have no idea and no specific reason to look up the botany article on sweet potatoes.
Huh, so morning glories taking over the garden does still count as all in the edible topic. I don't recall ever tasting the leaves of a morning glory flower.

Newsgroups are a great way to discuss topics. In this case, the topic is general gardening
The topic is big garden fail , you retard.

Sorry to have posted on here I have no clue as to what can help. this is my college home work to relpy to your post...sorry again