Best Year ever for Toms and Peppers despite the weather ??

Despite this year being the worst I can remember for sunshine I have had my best Tomatoes and Peppers ever in over ten years.

I have no idea why, as these generally require a good sunny Summer.

All I can put it down to is that for the first time this year I planted both in compost with added John Innes.

I used Westland multipurpose with added John Innes from Homebase.

Crazy I know but it must have made the difference. ;)

Anyway here are a couple of pics which I wouldn't have imagined could be true given the hideous Summer this year.

Dan. ;D

[image:
vegmandan