Best Salad Garden Catalogs?

Would some kind people recommend seed catalogs of special interest for salad gardening? I'm wanting to do lots more of it this year.

Many thanks, Lindy

Take out the dog to reply.

Reply to
Lindy

The Cook's Garden, and Territorial Seed Co. catalogs are the best I've seen in this department.

Regards, Bill

Reply to
Bill Litchfield

try also Pinetree Gardens, Nichols Herbs, Cook's Kitchen Gardens

Reply to
Forthgb

Johnny's Selected Seeds has an excellent selection of greens, lettuce and herbs that are great for salads.

Beth