Best berries for mass wall planting

I have about 16' of metal grating that I want to grow vines on, and thought berries, or a combination of jasmine and berries would be nice. The space faces directly north, and only gets sun until about 10 AM. The rest of the day, only reflected sunlight.
What would be a good vining berry to plant on these? Is it advisable to mix the plants like that?
Steve XXtreme SW Utah 3700' elev zone 7-8
Visit my blog at http://cabgbypasssurgery.com
Add pictures here
βœ–
Steve B wrote:

Google yields this:
http://www.chelseagreen.com/content/grow-berries-in-your-low-light-urban-space /
That would *seem* to point to huckleberries and currants as your best possibilities. Check too see if they will tolerate the heat you have there.
My own thoughts are to give up on the fruiting vine and just grow ivy. Many ivys suffer in the sun and would seem well suited to your limited light.
No personal experience here, beyond having a lot of english ivy! I'm only posting because I don't believe anyone has an answer, so you are getting questionable advice instead (just so you know)!
Jeff

Add pictures here
βœ–

Kiwi came to mind but temps may be of issue.
<http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/better-homes-gardens/article/-/5830943/gro wing-vine-fruit/>
Bill
--

³That means on average 18 veterans commit suicide
each day."

I don't have any suggestions for fruiting vines, but I would caution against growing English ivy. Here in the Pacific northwest it's considered an invasive species: http://extension.oregonstate.edu/news/story.php?S_No –9&storyType=garde
Add pictures here
βœ–
Please_reply_to_group wrote:

No doubt why I have a lot of it!
Jeff

Add pictures here
βœ–

I like to ask here first to get a different slant on it. We have several nurseries here, but only one small town that is out to give you the right stuff, and not a lot of stuff you don't need or that is going to die. They have been there about 300 years, or a long time. I will ask them, but I like to ask here to get a little wider look.
Steve
Add pictures here
βœ–