beetroot

You've got those two round the wrong way surely?

We are NOW calling them Beta vulgaris L. (the beet), and Beta vulgaris subsp. cicla (the Swiss chard). Don't block the view.
--
- Billy

Mad dog Republicans to the right. Democratic spider webs to the left. True

Fair enough. I love both of them so name doesn't really get in my way.

Well sit down back there and wait till I sit down. Either that, or don't try looking round me when I've got my big sunhat on!