BC Bud

CAn anybody tell me just how much sunlight and other secrets it takes to grow BC bud quality marijuana?
I am not an expert, but I believe it is grown in a greenhouse with lamps.
Visaman
"Rusty Trombone" wrote in message
CAn anybody tell me just how much sunlight and other secrets it takes to grow BC bud quality marijuana?

Why do you ask?
*rats out coffee, busts cat*
On Mon, 31 Oct 2011 19:03:36 -0700 (PDT), Rusty Trombone wrote:

icmag.com
A*
This bud's for you.
http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/image_resize.php?im=images/uploads/BC_Pinewarp_01.jpg&sizeA4