Bat house question

I don't have the plans anymore for it because it was on my old computer that I killed(and so were alot of pictures of my gardening/landscaping that I hadn't yet uploaded to my MySpace album dammit), so could someone please repost the link if they have it?

Here's a link to plans for many different styles of bat houses.
http://free.woodworking-plans.org/bat-house-plans.html
Ross.
Ooo free woodworking plans site? I know lots of people who will be demanding that site, thanks!

You can get all the information you need from here:
http://www.batcon.org/home/default.asp
They are also REALLY good with phone calls. I called them a couple of years ago to report a new colony that had formed in one of the local freeway bridges. They like to keep a computer record of inhabited bridges.
I found out from them that Texas DOT deliberately designs bridge edging to encourage bat colonization in places where it was safe for them to do so. In this case, it's right across the street from one of the San Marcos Outlet malls.
I thought that was pretty cool. ;-)

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
Thank you as well :-)