Banana peppers turning red

I have two banana pepper plants. I haven't harvested any from quite some time so they're getting quite large. Several are starting to turn red instead of the normal lime green. Are the red ones still good?

They're better.
Only barbarians eat unripe peppers when there is a choice.
Penelope
I thought they were supposed to stay green. Live and learn.

The red ones are ripe. :-)
So, yes.
Cheers!
--