B T Spray.

Hi All, What is the full name of B T Spray, as I have had a try to find it on E Bay and found nothing. Thank you in advance. Richard M. watkin.

Reply to
R M. Watkin

Bacillus thuringiensis.

I just get it at Gardenville...

Try here:

Reply to
Omelet

For the 'back to basics', learn to identify infected caterpillars. Collect infected caterpillars. Use old blender, one no longer needed for food preparation, fill blender up to 3/4 full of infected caterpillars, top with water, blend until an even mash results. Thin if needed, then pour into sprayer and apply to fruit trees and shrubs.

Reply to
Vandy Terre

Thank you .

Richard M. Watkin

Reply to
R M. Watkin

I know what the caterpillars are. To much trouble to do all that, but thank you any way.

Richard M. watkin

Reply to
R M. Watkin