Azomite

Has anyone ever used this as a soil amendment?

Friend of mine was telling me about it and is doing a trial on his pasture to see how the pasture *and* the cattle respond.

It sounds OK, just lookin' for any testimonials.

Thanks

Considering Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

Uh, Charlie? That there kind looks like bentonite.

It's used to pull colloidal proteins out of suspension in honey and, in wine. It's a clay Charlie. It's a clay. Some idgets use it for weight loss. It would block the adsorption of food nutrients. I'm going back to my siesta now.

Ciao Bruder,

- Bill

Coloribus gustibus non disputatum (zzzzzzzz)

Reply to
Bill Rose

I think I may have to take exception with ya' here.

Yeah, yeah.....I know they are trying to sell their product, but so is Guinness.

just started raining *again*. It has been every day for nearly a week now. Just enough to prevent the planting of the apples.

Oh well, such is life. Here and now.

Hope you enjoy yer snooze, old feller. The old dog and the cat are curled up by my chair and join you in chasing rabbits in their sleep.

Shhhhhhhhh Charlie

Reply to
Charlie