Australian gardener - 'new' here

Hi, I've just found this group, and wonder if there are any Australian posters here - reason being different growing conditions. I have some probs with tomatoes and beans developing yellow leaves. Thanks in advance, Andr0
How are you mate, I'm new here too. My location is Kuranda Nth. Qld. whats yours? Sorry I can't help with the yellow leaves problem, up here the tomato leaves go brown & fall off.
Paul Cordell.
Hi Paul, I am just on the boarder at Tugun, Gold Coast. I moved my pots since, and hope that will stop that yellowing. It is nice meeting you, Andr0

There are many posters from Oz. We northern hemisphere types rather envy them when they post of ripe tomatoes by Christmas and starting their gardens when we are mourning fall shutdown.
Sorry I can't help you with yellowing bean leaves. I'm sure someone else can. Beans are beans, even when they're growing upside down. :-)
LOL! Well, for many years I envied anybody who had a garden! This is for the first time in my (mature) life that I have one, too. Therefore my lack of experience. Regards, Andr0

Andr0. Gardening is good for the soul. You said you moved your pots. Do you have plants in the open ground too. I'm from Australia too by the way.
Trevor
Hi Trevor, For the time being I have no 'normal' garden; my entire yard was covered by an enormous, bizarre timber deck which I had removed as soon as I took over the property. Unfortunately, my builder is hard to get to complete stage 2 of renovation: to build steps from patios and get landfill. It may be about Easter when I can start planting in soil. Meanwhile, moving tomatoes has helped - they look better. Where about are you? Regards, And0

Hi. You will find quite a lot of Aussie gardeners on aus.gardens
But please, don't mention problems with cats ....