Aussie Blue Pumpkins

I have looked in the catalogs that I get and none carried seed for the Blue Pumpkins. Does anyone have a source? Thanks.

Reply to
hatfield.dave

There are a couple here:

Blue and Blue Hubbard. (Queensland is probably the one you're looking for)

I'm not really familiar with heirloomseeds.com, I just found them using Google. You also might try Seedsavers. HTH :-)

Bob

Reply to
zxcvbob

I grew a blue pumpkin once that was called the Jarridale (sp), and came from Australia, as did the Queensland Blue and Triamble squash. I don't know if that is what you are looking for or not, but it was a greenish blue and it turned yellow after being in storage for 4 or 5 months.

I just looked in Territorial Seed Company, Seeds of Change and RH Shumways catalogs and didn't find them. I will look through more later today and see if I can find where they are listed.

Reply to
Dwayne

Pine Tree has Queensland Blue and Jarradale.

Kathy

Seed Savers

has the Queensland Blue and Triamble. I didn't find the Jarridale there, but Cathy gave you a good source.. They all store well if you cure them properly and store them in a cool room. Good luck and if you need any more help, contact me.

Dwayne

Reply to
Dwayne