Aquaponic Gardening

Hi,
I'm obviously new here and would like to introduce people to Aquaponic Gardening. For those of you who dont know its the growing of fish and plants in one natural system. The benefits are that the plants and fish grow amazingly well, there is no need to water or feed and it is totally organic. There is no soil and pesticides are not needed. Its the perfect growing system. Perfectly suited to a small urban garden or a bigger rural small holding. As this is the most efficent form of growing food I believe that aquaponics will become as big as it is in the US and Austrailia.
I am now into my 4th Aquaponic System and its doing well. I’ve even started growing salad and selling it to the local markets. My Carp grow fantastically well and we have harvested some already this year. Carp are seen as a delicacy for our Polish customers and they rave on about how good they taste. They are perfectly suited to a UK Aquaponic System. Aquaponics needs to develop in the UK so we thought it was about time to change things and continue to spread the word about aquaponics. 'Aquaponic Gardening is a new method of growing food using no watering, soil or feed. It is easy and produces organic, fast growing tasty food. We provide you all you need to do this' (http://www.AquaponicWorld.com ) is a website that I have created to promote Aquaponics in the UKr. We concentrate on growing fish and plants that are suitable for a colder climate.
I hope I can give you my experience on here to assist others in their aquaponic gardening. I'm happy to provide any info that people may need.
Many thanks
--
aquaponicworld

Add pictures here
✖
Thanks for the private messages John and Ian. As mentioned I thought I would post the pics in the forum to save others asking
--
aquaponicworld

Add pictures here
✖
People might find this link useful. http://tinyurl.com/3weufah
It's a PDF document that prety much tells you what you need to know about aquaponics. You can use this as a base to set your own system up
aquaponicworld

Add pictures here
✖