Application of beneficial nematodes

I'm planning on applying beneficial nematodes to protect the veggie beds in the back yard, but am not sure how much I need. Do I need enough to cover the whole yard (1/2 acre), just the back yard (about 1/8 acre), or only the area around my sfg beds?
--
Jacqueline
Carmichaels PA
Jacqueline said:

Use it where the plants you are interesting in protecting are. If you are concerned about Japanese beetle grubs, you might use them in the entire lawn and garden (which could get expensive). If you are mostly worried about insects in the veggie garden, use them there.