Apple Tree Spray?

I need to learn something about fruit tree care. My particular problem is apple trees. They have this condition;
http://home.att.net/~galt_57/appleleaf.jpg
Is there perhaps a good online source of info for this sort of thing? Thanks.
Dave wrote:

Looks to me like "apple-cedar rust" or "cedar-hawthorn rust" or something else *very* similar. You need to spray with a general purpose fungicide, and perhaps destroy any nearly juniper trees or bushes.
Bob

The number one rule for planting fruit trees is not to plant apple trees within several hundred yards of cedar or juniper trees. The orange rust from these trees spreads to apple trees like a magnet to steel.
Enuf wrote:

Juniper and red cedar. For those of us who live where there are white cedars, there is no problem.
Steve
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Enuf) wrote in message

Oh my. I have not surveyed the area but "hundreds of yards" is a large area and I can think of at least one large cedar in a neighbor's yard within that range.