apple maggot control

Further to my post(on edm.forsale), gal at Apache Seeds (on 149, N of SP Rd) thinks the infestation last fall may have been the codling moth, rather than apple maggots. I still think a. maggot more likely because our apples were fras free. Some good suggestions on application of Tangle foot (type in " apple maggot control" in Usenet's Advanced Groups Search) and for codling moth, use Dogpile or other search engine. tat

Reply to
tat

I use tanglefoot traps to control these pests, but don't depend entirely on them. If it's a bad infestation, Imidan is the strongest remedy to produce results.

Sherw> Further to my post(on edm.forsale), gal at Apache Seeds (on 149, N of

Reply to
sherwindu