Page 2 of 3

;-D
--
Peace, Om

Remove - (dash) to validate gmail.
Omelet wrote:

:^*
In article

You make that sound like a bad thing... <g>
--
Peace, Om

Remove - (dash) to validate gmail.

I just thought that you may want to get a new box of gloves;-)
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars
Billy wrote:

ok, turn your head and cough.
In article

<cough>
;-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove - (dash) to validate gmail.
Omelet wrote:

did you turn your head?

Just to look at the Chia pet in the corner...
;-D
--
Peace, Om

Remove - (dash) to validate gmail.

Om, that is only in a physical for a man:-0
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars
In article

Gardening is always a good way to get down and dirty.
That's what makes it so much fun.
Ever heard of "Beltane"?
Om -> Ducking and running as fast as she can...
;-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove - (dash) to validate gmail.

If you run faster, you might catch up to me. Beltane? The May-pole, flower swapping, bon-fire thingy? Not until now. Sounds good though. What's this about you helping doofy with his fly problem?:-o Whoops ---> gotta run;-)
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars
Billy wrote:

Now you've got me thinking about the Rolling Stones album "Sticky Fingers".
In article

ROFL!!!
Thanks for the morning chuckle!
The main Beltane thing is making love in the freshly hoed fields to promote crop fertility.
It's a Pagan thing. ;-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove - (dash) to validate gmail.

Well, it might shock the neighbors but that's what I call gardening:-)
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars
In article

Ploughing the field?
<snicker>
--
Peace, Om

Remove - (dash) to validate gmail.
Omelet wrote:

Man, look at the size of his disc.

Indeed... ;-D
Then there are the seeds...
--
Peace, Om

Remove - (dash) to validate gmail.
Omelet wrote:

Yeah, but, like, when he starts fertilizing, I want to be up wind.

Ew. ;-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove - (dash) to validate gmail.

Disc? Hey! Old fashion mouldboard, deep and dirty.
I thought you were having a wardrobe malfunction. A fly problem wasn't it? How's yo hoe workin' for ya? I wouldn't go too far with it, if I was you. You ain't no Imus. You can be proud about that:-)
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars