anyone grown wolfberry in high plains?

I will be trying to grow a wolfberry - or goji berry - plant in Boulder Colorado, and am wondering if anyone has had success growing this plant, and can help me create an optimal environment for it. Any help for this coming spring woul dbe greatly appreciated. Cheers, Brooks

Reply to
Brooks in Boulder