Any of you CA guys getting any rain?

Its been raining here in Northern Nevada off and on for the paste few days. Means there is enough power in the storm to overcome the rain shadow effect.

You guys in California getting any significant rain out of this?

-T

looked like they got some, but with patchy storms it could have missed many others. still, every little bit helps.

we've had very little rain the past few weeks, the ground moisture is still there, but it is starting to get low. the mixed weather of the past few days has helped with some sprinkles here or there, but a few inches of rain would be nice. as we are in the valley the storms often weaken or split to go around us. as i'd planted some seeds and wanted to keep them evenly moist for sprouting i had to hook the hoses up.

songbird

Reply to
songbird