any hydro peeps here?

I'm trying to figure out why he couldn't just say the company was sold in 2006, and the product was reformulated, and give a cite.

Reply to
Billy

Apparently his goal is not discourse.

Reply to
Steve

Pathetic billy, truely pathetic.

Reply to
gunner

Back the truck up there slick, when ya play their game as you just did fido and the lawn BS, you are not an innocent! So don't play that crap with me.

Your "research" is a bit rudimentary and again old news, Just tell me why your OMRI still lists greensand as good to go and water purifiers still use it?

The " Schnepfe, May and Naeser (1964) reported that glauconite serves as a scavenger matrix for nuclear waste products such as cesium and strontium" was cute, but I doubt you know what any of that means. That was just part of the cut and paste fluffy piece you used. No relevance!

You want discourse? curious why you haven't spoken up before? especially with the school yard antics of billy and the tribe? Plausible denial?

Regardless, twice I have said Ironite was sold years before billy was squawking about it in 08, more of his BS research methodology, and when he was going off on another person. All the while your group was silent. Funny that! Even the lawsuit was dismissed but he didn't know that in Sep 08 when he was wailing on that woman trying to make everyone believe his story.

Now we come to your chance bit on the EPA site on days of old, did you care to verify the date of this info, much less the relevancy to Ironite as it is produced today?

I bet not.

Yet, still not the issue, you and yours "research" and methodology are highly suspect. So do not pretend you are "acting your age".

Reply to
gunner

I'm done here.

Reply to
Steve

and the world is a better place for it!

Reply to
gunner

vs. IRONITE PRODUCTS COMPANY (fertilizer) . . . ELF brought Ironite to court, and Ironite -- after initially filing frivolous claims that its "free speech rights" were violated if it had to warn about toxic metals

-- agreed to reformulate its products to get rid of the heavy metals altogether, and to contribute hundreds of thousands of dollars to the effort to clean up California's waters.

Woof, woof, gunny;O)

Reply to
Billy

What is with all this barking billy, are you a son of a bitch?

Reply to
gunner