any hydro peeps here?

Page 5 of 5

Is that your final answer?
Add pictures here
✖

Have ya got that jury convened yet? Look around ya billy, Phobic left ya early and your posse still hasn't shown.
You need to understand....no one cares! Its just you and me fighting over your vexatious claims.
As to dialoge(sic) ??? Right! Try completing this first: http://www.collegeboard.com/student/plan/boost-your-skills/122.html
Then you can practice by trying to refute the young Doc here:
http://www.badscience.net/2009/08/check-me-out-i-bought-some-posh-chocolate-im-political /
or http://tinyurl.com/m6tu4z
Add pictures here
✖

Does this make you feel superior, to belittle peoples' names, and all that it implies?
Charlie
Add pictures here
✖
<Charlie> wrote in message

"gunney-effer "
ya gotta practice on that "high and mighty" a bit more, charlie.
Add pictures here
✖

Indeed I must, and thank you for the admonishment. Puts me in mind of a quote or three, but one, or two, will suffice.......
“As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly”
Charlie
cuiusvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore perseverare.
"Anyone can err, but only the fool persists in his fault" ~~ Marcus Tullius Cicero
Add pictures here
✖
<Charlie> wrote in message

Add pictures here
✖

Or you?
Condemnant quod non intellegunt.
Charlie
Add pictures here
✖
<Charlie> wrote in message

Perhaps Charlie, perhaps, Yet I understand all too well, do you?
Add pictures here
✖