Anti Fungal

Is there aything that can be sprayed on apple/pear and fig trees to cut down the amount of fungus that gets on the fruit. A high degree, especiallyu of the figs, develop a bloom of dark grey fungus really quickly.
Many years ago I heard a weak solution of Jeyes fluid did the trick, but that seems a little brutal and not very "toxin free".
Any suggestions.

I've not tried any of these but you may like to take a look at :-
http://www.ghorganics.com/page15.html http://ipmofalaska.homestead.com/files/homemadefungicide.html
Captan.
Sherwin D.