Anoother good reason to compost

A Swedish lady found a wedding ring that she'd lost in the kitchen 16 years ago. It turned up on a carrot in the garden. They guess it went to the compost pile, or the sheep ate it and re-deposited it.<g>
http://www.thelocal.se/38248/20111230 /
Jim
Jim Elbrecht wrote:

There's hope yet. So far I have only found a teaspoon and a vegetable peeler in the compost heap.
David Hare-Scott wrote:

I haven't started composting yet , but I once found a diamond ring in my flower bed . Old style cut from the 50's , I sold it to the doughnut shop owner's wife for a hunnerd bucks .
--
Snag
Learning keeps

Very cool, all I've found in my garden is arrowheads.
Steve

You must live in New Jersey.
--

Billy

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in
Bob F wrote:

Car wrecks are discovered in the bush in some parts round here after bushfires. If a plot of dense bush is near an access road people will drive old cars in as far as they can and abandon them rather than pay a tipping fee. They can build up unseen for years. Then comes a bushfire and after the smoke clears among the ashes car bodies are revealed that nobody knew were there.
David

I found a set of keys I lost. Best I can figure is the lawn mower sucked it up.
And I dumped them in there with the grass.
Diesel.