ammonium nitrate wanted

Wanted, large quantity of ammonium nitrate for gardening project near Purley. Please contact me direct:
02086862974

You'll get the AN from a horticultural supplier. Detonators might be more difficult.
Steve

You'll get the AN from a horticultural supplier. Detonators might be more difficult.
And don't forget the sodium chlorate and diesel oil, Also don't be surprised if you have Special branch asking a few discreet questions
--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

And check this website to make sure you get it right: (gods I love Google.com! <lol>)
http://www.swcp.com/~mccurley/bomb_making.html
--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

"David Hill" wrote in message

surprised
I seem to remember when we were kids we used to use Sugar or am I getting mixed up with some other mixture for a similar end.
--
Regards
Bob

Use a useful Screen Saver...

near
be more

getting
If you mix it with sugar, you get rocket fuel. The experimental rocketeers call them 'candy rockets'. The fuel doesn't burn as fast as black powder, so they use a hollow core to increase the surface area.
Mixing the two dry and leaving them in a granulated form may give you an explosive mixture, but I wouldn't count on it.
Ray
il 17 Apr 2004 09:02:35 -0700, al_fardan snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk (Jean) ha scritto:

Pinch some off the local terrorist group.

(Jean) ha

You will have to be very discreet using that stuff, otherwiswe you will quickly be very discrete. Doug **********************************
il Fri, 23 Apr 2004 00:27:55 +0100, "Douglas" ha scritto:

:-)
--
Cheers,