Aminopyralid herbicide contaminated manure in UK

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2008/jun/29/food.agriculture

No effing wonder Dow is raising their prices 30 percent.
Lawsuits.
Fsck dow and monsatano and bayer and the rest of the bastids, ad nauseum.
For all you that are clueless.....welcome to the Kissinger/Rockefeller/Bernays world.
http://countercurrents.org/chamberlin300608.htm
Plant heirlooms and save seeds.
Charlie
"Believe only half of what you see and nothing that you hear." --- Dinah Mulock Craik

We ARE the crop to be harvested.
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars

Heh heh heh.....we didn't just fall of the turnip truck
I knew you got it. Followup on this....
http://www.oldthinkernews.com/Articles/oldthinker%20news/reece_committee.htm
Main site seems to be rather interesting. I had never run across it before.
http://www.oldthinkernews.com/index.html
Charlie
"The fair-weather gardener, who will do nothing except when the wind and weather and everything else are favorable, is never master of his craft."-- Henry Ellacombe