Amazing !

Page 3 of 3

Or just back to our roots and bio-diversity, even if it is contrived. Monocultures and faux food are killing us, and support a predatory class. <http://www.environnement.ens.fr/perso/claessen/agriculture/mistake_jared _diamond.pdf>
In article

An adjunct to how far we have strayed from the garden, presented by an endocrinologist; Sugar: the Bitter Truth http://www.uctv.tv/search-details.aspx?showID 717
phorbin wrote:

I have such flashes of analytic certitude myself from time to time. But you are too reticent prefixing it with "IMO" no need to hedge because you can't go wrong. I love things like that, everybody needs a little automagic wisdom to fill in that void before their first coffee. It's a kind of blind-baked snap-frozen aphorism, it will keep for ages and you dig it out whenever visitors appear unexpectedly. You fill it with whatever is handy, a few minutes in the oven and voila!
To save time here is one that I prepared earlier:
"This kind of <blank> will mean nothing until it means something."
Now all take one, they are free today, and after you have tasted it fill in the blank with whatever you wish.
David

Facile conversation or deep insight, who knows. Another way to look at it is as a tipping point, where nothing matters, until there is no getting your ol' familiar cage back. Good conversation for a full bottle, while waiting.

OK, Folks: Having read this thread, _now_ are you beginning to comprehend why certain of us reprobate whisky-drinking old curmudgeons have the totality of "gardenbanter.co.uk" twitted? LOL!
--
the Balvenieman
Running on single malt in U.S.A.

We consumers of the finer dark-roasted malt beverages protest and demand the right to be equally curmudgeonly!

    My apologies to you, et al; I cut, perhaps, to fine a line. Certainly did not mean to imply exclusivity or elitism.