Alpine Strawberry light cycle?

Hello guys and girls.
Im planning on trying to grow some Alpine Strawberry (Fragaria vesca in my hydroponics grow tent and was wondering if anyone had any advic on the best light cycle
-- pipesmoker90
pipesmoker90 wrote:

I grow these in pots on my patio and they do just fine. I imagine anything that mimics natural light would work. If you lights are not bright enough, you may have to give them a bit of extra light to make up for that.
Sherwin