All my edible's are dying

Anything hands touch...

This is why those rubber "keyboard condoms" are such a good idea. Those can be washed in hot water and soap in a sink. We use them at work around the chemistry machines to keep accidental blood spills out of the keyboards.

Money is also one of the most germy things around. Too bad we stopped using silver for coinage. Silver has antibacterial activity.

Reply to
Omelet

Good idea.

Or drying or freezing.

Alaska usually has plenty of ice.

Reply to
Omelet

Mom canned a batch of razor clams that we caught when we visited alaska. Mom was adept with a pressure cooker over a campfire. :-) She also canned the one large salmon dad caught.

Reply to
Omelet