All my edible's are dying

Page 3 of 3

My greenhouse was always sopping too, and I've had problems with tomato plants wilting. Sinice I opened all the windows things seem to have gotten better. There are some blossoms, but no fruit yet. The plants seem healthier, though.
sometime in the recent past gonzo posted this:

I've used the black weed barrier material as a shade on the greenhouse too, when I've moved plants from in the house (poor light) into full sun. Otherwise the leaves will burn (turn white,) but that's usually temporary, but disconcerting none the less when your lush plant that was trying to scrounge up sunlight now has more than it can stand.
Professionals used a lime white-wash to diffuse the light, but I think that's another issue.
Certainly open it up to air. Also a bit of a fan will dry things and the movement will cause stalks to thicken. Good luck.
--
Wilson N45 W67

Nothing says "mold", like warm and damp. Give the greenhouse some ventillation during the day.
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars