Aleppo (Halaby) Pepper seeds?

Looking for a seed source. Or the exact latin name of the variety, my google searches have been fruitless, pun intended.
thx!
aikidoka wrote:

It looks like the following person has some peppers for sale.
http://www.gardennut.com/plants/buy/viewAd.do?adId
I can't tell if it's seeds or starts.
I'm saving the seeds of my own three varieties of Pepper plants (sweet, bell and hot) this season. I should have plenty spare suitable for trade or send an SSAE.
Cheers Conor
On Wed, 11 May 2005 21:17:44 -0700, Conor Redmond

So, what are you doing to insure seed purity?
I've bought a few pepper plants that I can't find seeds for, and I was thinking of trying to save my own seeds. Peppers cross-pollinate so easily, though. There is a man on an email list I'm on who has some excellent suggestions that I'm going to try. He raises a lot of rare _Capsicum _ species, and has a lot of experience preventing cross-pollination.
He suggested using mosquito netting from an Army/Navy surplus store to put around the branches, then giving the plants a good shake everyday so that they'll pollinate themselves.
Penelope
On Thu, 12 May 2005 08:38:07 -0400, Penelope Periwinkle

I've done that with heirloom tomatoes and it works. However, one does tend to get fewer fruits. Then again one only needs a couple for seed. After you get a several fruits started under the netting you can remove it and mark the genetically pure fruits with a twist tie loosely around the stem. That will cut down on heat and mildew problems caused by the netting.