accurate hygrometer?

I've had various thermometer/hygrometer combination devices, but none of them agree about humidity. Can anyone recommend a brand that is accurate?
Thanks, Dianna _______________________________________________ To reply, please remove "fluff" from my address.

You do not describe your "device" in any detail. It would be hard to be a wet bulb/dry bulb psychrometer with appropriate tables to determine humidity. You still need accurate thermometers. I find that even name brands such as Taylor are not calibrated well.
Bill -- Ferme le Bush
By "device", I meant things like the "digital thermo/hybro" as made by Radio Shack. I've also used the Taylor hygrometers and not been very impressed. My question is, who makes an accurate one?
Dianna