A Newcomer's Whine/Whinge

Yo, Brits: Did I spell "whinge" correctly? At any rate, at least temporarily, could we append our approximate geographic locations or USDA climate zones to posts so that those who consider such can get a handle on where on the planet others are gardening? TIA; I'll start:
--
Running on single malt in USDA zone 9;
Peninsular Florida, U.S.A.
Balvenieman wrote:

Good idea, no reason for it to be temporary as the cast changes over time.
David

Balvenieman wrote:

No, Australia around zone 9b. I add this sort of information in context not being able to do it automatically for this NG.
David

I usually try to mention southern Utah, or at the very least my zone. I agree it's a little frustrating when you are trying to help someone but know know anything about their environment! --S.

I like the idea. It is hard to help people when you do not know where they live/garden.
Let's see if the sig line works right since I have it set up for only this newsgroup.
-- USA North Carolina Foothills USDA Zone 7a

in the delimiter, it will. I like your format better; think I'll go change mine.
--
Running on single malt in U.S.A.
Peninsular Florida,