A good start yesterday

The weather gods have smiled upon me and given me 2 days of nice weather in a row ... yesterday I got 30 of the tomato plants in , the last 4 will happen today , along with planting most of the direct-seeded stuff . I think I'm going to wait to set the peppers out , they're not going to do much until we hit upper 70's to mid 80's temps anyway , same with the okra <I need to start some> it just didn't take off last year until July . And the Anaheim peppers still haven't germinated ... but I ain't givin' up !