A garden success

The weather has been unseasonably warm but that doesn't help me much since I'm on the north side of a hill and the Sun doesn't get above the tree line now. Still, I get a few tomatoes from time to time (mostly cherry).
Chagrined at maiming my zucchini with coffee grounds, I still got my supply of summer squash from a plant variously called Climbing Zucchini,Tromboncino, Trombocino, Zucchetta Rampicante, or Italian Trombone Squash 'Tromba d'Albenga' (Cucurbita moschata)
http://pics.davesgarden.com/pics/Horseshoe_1070901752_491.jpg
The flavor is like a mild artichoke, to my taste, and the seeds are only found in the bulbous end. It started producing for me in June and there are still small ones developing which I could eat now or wait for possible further growth. It grows on a trellis and doesn't take much space. I've grown it for two years and plan to make it a permanent fixture in my garden.
Does anyone have other success stories to tell?
--

Billy
Republican and Democratic "Leadership" Behind Bars

Hmmm ....
The weather has been unseasonably cold, 31 degrees - snow flurries, but that doesn't help me much since I'm on the north side of the United States and the Sun doesn't shine much now, it is dark now at 5pm. Still, I get a few tomatoes from time to time at the produce store (mostly cherry).
As for gardening success stories to tell. I find it odd that my roses are still in bloom. The flowers are staying closed. I plan on cutting them tomorrow and putting them in vases. I hope they open up.
Enjoy Life ... Dan
--
Garden in Zone 5 South East Michigan.