3rd time charm ?

Well , maybe this time my anaheim chilli peppers will actually germinate . Twice before I've planted , and twice planting has been followed by unseasonably cold and wet weather . Everything else is doing well , but I really wanted the anaheims this year . Here's hopin' .

Reply to
Terry Coombs

I have has the same problem with Habanaro's MJ

Reply to
mjciccarel

I have read that a lot of the peppers like the soil warm before they'll sprout . I should have started these back in Feb like everything else , but it was a late-breaking decision to grow them . Well , the WeatherChick on ch

11 has just informed us that next week is going to be a lot warmer with lots of sunshine , so maybe this time . Everything else is growing very well , got leetle baby 'maters on a couple of plants , been eating salads from the garden for a couple or three weeks now , and the green beans have shot up over the top of the cages they share with tomatoes . And the strawberries are goin' nuts putting out runners now . If this goes well next spring I'll have a very nice berry patch indeed . Makes me glad I controlled my urge to let them fruit the first time they bloomed !
Reply to
Terry Coombs