30" Tall LAWN AND GARDEN SPECCAST MODELS on EBAY. Bargain!!!

Dear Friend,
It is spring time and soon it will be summer - which means that it is gardening time!!
I have listed some great lawn and garden decoration items on ebay. These are top quality resin models that are 30" tall.
To save on S/H, ask your friends/relatives/neighbors if they are interested in these items and have all items shipped to one address. To qualify for S/H discounts, multiple items have to placed in one order and shipped to one address.
These auctions are ending on May 02, 2004. Click on the following link to take a look at the 30" Tall resin models.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item#97120637&category 34
All the best, Eric
PS: This model is NEW in the market. Contact me if you have any questions. Don't forget to read about the S/H saver by clicking on the above links for these items. Auction ends on May 02, 2004. Click on the following link to take a look: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item#97120637&category 34