2014

Good News Bad News for me at the start of this year. Bad, I have a green house full of white flies. They are killing my pepper p lants but have not bothered the maturing peppers so I have just let it go. When the peppers are done I will get the pots out and probably get rid of t he dirt in order to start over. I sprayed the barely affected cabbage and b roccoli plants and am hoping it will be enough to keep them alive until I c an get them in the ground next month. In the good news The tomato plant has stopped producing but there are new shoots on the stem so I cut it back and will just wait for new growth. I have some peas to tr ansplant by the end of the week into the hydroponics and should have peas t hrough out the winter. I started my pepper plants inside 2 days ago and alr eady have some germination. Hopefully the tomatoes won't be long. Hope everyone is well and keeping warm and safe. Sure seems like crazy weat her so far.

MU

Reply to
mjciccarel