2012 bean report?

any interest in my ramblings from last season's beans/peas?

i've tried to write it up a few times and it's pretty long -- i keep deleting it.

last season was unusual, i did learn a fair bit, there might be some notes of interest for others. just can't say how much from my side as i find pretty much all of it interesting in one form or another.

songbird

Reply to
songbird