1st Seed Catalog of the season

Yep- just got the 1st seed catalog for 2010 - Pinetree Garden Seeds. I had some good luck with some of their seeds last year, and I like the fact that many of their seed packets are smaller (and cheaper!) than other mail-order firms. And it's printed on cheaper paper. Chas

Reply to
villon

My first seed catalog also of the year also. Same one also - "2010 Pine Tree Garden Seeds"

It seems just too early to get the catalogs. How much time does it take to check seed samples for viability?

Spring is coming soon -- NOT!

Enjoy Life ... Dan

Reply to
Dan L.

The seed companies know that the early bird gets the worm...but it's a fact that the second mouse gets the cheese!

Reply to
Wild Bill

I have always had great luck with Pinetree Gardens and have been buying from them for 20 years. Bountiful Gardens in Central California is also a very green oriented garden supply internet company. Jim in So. Calif.

Reply to
jimnginger