Yale night latch

Hi there
My yale nightlatch lock jammed in the upside down position and wouldnt move (the keyhole I mean)
I bought a new cylinder and cut the bar too short.
Its a YALE b-1109-sc type
My old one was a brass one and the bar was removeable but i cannot work out how to remove the bar from the new one so that i can use the old bar.
Is it possible of is it fixed?
I asked yale but got no replies. Poor customer service.
Any help appreciated.

There is usually a circlip around the back of the body - remove that and the bar should come out.
Having said that they're only about 8 so why not just buy another?
--
Woody

harrogate three at ntlworld dot com

that would get me 2 pints and a wee dram!

Good man!!!! It is most important to get things in the correct order.
Mr Pounder