X Tex for removal of artex

Has anybody used this for removing artex any good or not ,worth the money or not
TIA
snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com wrote:

Don't waste your money!!!! I bought the 15 litre tub and wasted 2 weeks on 3 square yards of artex. I did get it off but it was more by elbow grease than xtex. i now use it as a very very expensive brush cleaner!!!!
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

:-) you'd have been quicker plastering over it.
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite