Wylex plug in circuit breakers

Can somebody please confirm that Wylex plug in circuit breakers, rated as 6 amp, 16 amp and 32 amp, are OK for replacement fuse wired blocks at 5 amp, 15 amp and 30 amp?
I'm looking to buy these, to replace the fuse wired type.
http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?idH030&ts1212 http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?id4544&ts 704 http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?id ‡979&ts869
TIA.
Add pictures here
✖
Work fine for me; check out prices here too:
http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Main_Index/Consumer_Units_Index/Wylex_Standard_Range /
Mitchum wrote:

Add pictures here
✖