Wylex plug in circuit breakers

Can somebody please confirm that Wylex plug in circuit breakers, rated as 6 amp, 16 amp and 32 amp, are OK for replacement fuse wired blocks at 5 amp,

15 amp and 30 amp?

I'm looking to buy these, to replace the fuse wired type.

?id=34544&ts=81704
TIA.

Reply to
Mitchum

Work fine for me; check out prices here too:

Can somebody please confirm that Wylex plug in circuit breakers, rated as 6

Reply to
Gel