Wiring 2 Motion Sensor Flood Lights Through Siding

Hello, My wife and I recently bought a house and on the house there was on motion sensor flood light and another flood light off to the side of the house. They put an light socket plug adapter in one of the light sockets and then plugged the other flood light (without the motion sensor) to that adapter. Therefore, once the motion sensor went off both lights would come on. Well, I want to replace both lights with two new motion sensor lights. This is my plan: Wire one new motion senor flood light to the existing wires. Then run UF-B 14/3 cable underneath the siding of the house to the other motion sensor flood light on the side of the house. Is this okay or should I use MC cable instead? By the way, I am using 14/3 with ground so I can tie the motion sensors together so when one senses motion, the other one does too. Also, I live in Alabama. Thank you

Reply to
Datwood2009

"Datwood2009" wrote in message news:ed9e8$4bec6256$45499b77$ snipped-for-privacy@news.flashnewsgroups.com...

With respect, this is a UK group so few if any people over here will have any clue what you are talking about.

Reply to
Woody