Wireless security alarm

I am considering installing a wireless security alarm in a bungalow.I have been warned that they can be difficult to initialise. Does anybody have experience of setting up one of these systems? Any recommendations? JSGJ

Reply to
GJ

Well my brother has a wireless alarm in his house with 2 or 3 PIR sensors dotted about the place and he had no trouble setting his up, can't remember the make etc but could find out

Redman

Reply to
Redman

Hi Fit on average 3 a month with no problems. Most are very easy to initialise but the cheeper (diy store) types can give problems I have heard. Just wire the panel to 240v (through a fused spur) run a 6core to the bell & keypad.mount the detectors,initialise the panel and set for auto learn. Fit batteries to devices and fit cover making tamper cct. Bingo . That simple.

We use Risco group equipment but ADE ,Scantronics,Texecom and others all supply radio alarms. If you need more info plz repost.

HTH

CJ

Reply to
cj