Wireless security alarm

I am considering installing a wireless security alarm in a bungalow.I have been warned that they can be difficult to initialise. Does anybody have experience of setting up one of these systems? Any recommendations? JSGJ

Well my brother has a wireless alarm in his house with 2 or 3 PIR sensors dotted about the place and he had no trouble setting his up, can't remember the make etc but could find out
Redman
Hi Fit on average 3 a month with no problems. Most are very easy to initialise but the cheeper (diy store) types can give problems I have heard. Just wire the panel to 240v (through a fused spur) run a 6core to the bell & keypad.mount the detectors,initialise the panel and set for auto learn. Fit batteries to devices and fit cover making tamper cct. Bingo . That simple.
We use Risco group equipment but ADE ,Scantronics,Texecom and others all supply radio alarms. If you need more info plz repost.
HTH
CJ

Can recommend this one:
http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Main_Index/Security_Menu_Index/Wireless_index/ESP_Infinite_Main/index.html