Wireless sceruity cameras (2.4Ghz)

Hi,
I`m considering installing one or maybe two of the wireless cameras but have a few questions. Maybe someone has them, I would like to know your opinion.
Since video senders work on 2.4Ghz as well, what prevents say a neighbour from tunning in to the signal? I don`t really want neighbours being able to watch our back garden like it was Big Brother, especialy since it is a next door neighbour that we are worried about.
Thanks.
I tried some of the small wireless cameras and was not very impressed by the quality. They seemed to drift out of frequency and the picture would distort. Ended up with a wire system. Much better. Karl.

have
opinion.
next

have
opinion.
next
Open wireless systems are never secure, so they should be avoided where at all possible. You can buy cheap and cheerful hard-wired CCTv systems for around the home, with many new designs in camera technology making them very discreet. Look on the web, or better still ebay.co.uk, for CMOS colour camera, and you should have many good hits to follow.
Voltek make a good camera and nice looking too. Not a big bulky thing and it has a bleeper on it to inform you that someone is there. Best to buy a b&w one too. They see better in low light.
Russ