Wireless portable door intercom

Anyone know if it is possible to get a radio door intercom where the remote unit is small and fully portable, a bit like those licence free two-way PMR radios you can get?
Googled it and this certainly looks as if it could be the sort of thing but can't seem to find anything for this country http://anleitungen.electronet24.de/009509.pdf
TIA, Midge.
Midge
Midge wrote:

Try an ebay search on "wireless door intercom"
--
Sue

Thanks Sue - already tried that. No shortage of wireless ones where the inside unit is like a phone handset on the wall - but nothing yet where the inside unit is fully portable.

Midge wrote:

Many can be used with a battery in the inside unit. I know it wasn't exactly what you wanted - but I hadn't even realised that there was anything more portable until I saw your link..
--
Sue