Wire free Burglar Alarm

I am looking to purchase a wire free alarm for my house. I have looked at the Response Wire-Free Alarm SA5 for 235 at screwfix and this seems to do what I require. Are there any other alarms or shops I should consider buying from?
Thanks
Roger

The Guardtec wireless range is quite good. You will have to Google for it as I do not have a link.
Adam
Hi You will find Gardtec here- http://www.riscogroup.co.uk/Default.aspx
Very good kit fit it all the time and it has a dialler built in.
CJ
cj wrote:

Responce from B & Q
Does anybody have any recommendations for a wire free that is particularly easy to use?
My mum, recently widowed, is on her own in a big old house in London and I like the idea of having the ground floor covered while she is asleep upstairs. Although still 'on the ball' at 83 I think ease of use is fairly important.
Regards, Nigel
Hi Nigel All the radio systems I have seen have the option of radio fob setting/unsettling in fact SSAIB guidelines demand it so the only factor is cost. A DIY kit can be bought for around 180 whilst a professional set up can cost a lot more. If all you require is ease of operation most modern wired systems now have 'Prox' readers available (a small plastic fob or card waved over a sensor to set/unset the alarm) Or some ,like the Veritas range feature 1 button set.
HTH CJ