Wire free Burglar Alarm

I am looking to purchase a wire free alarm for my house. I have looked at the Response Wire-Free Alarm SA5 for £235 at screwfix and this seems to do what I require. Are there any other alarms or shops I should consider buying from?

Thanks

Roger

Reply to
roger lewis

The Guardtec wireless range is quite good. You will have to Google for it as I do not have a link.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadworth

Hi You will find Gardtec here-

Very good kit fit it all the time and it has a dialler built in.

CJ

Reply to
cj

Responce from B & Q

Reply to
DB01

Does anybody have any recommendations for a wire free that is particularly easy to use?

My mum, recently widowed, is on her own in a big old house in London and I like the idea of having the ground floor covered while she is asleep upstairs. Although still 'on the ball' at 83 I think ease of use is fairly important.

Regards, Nigel

Reply to
Periproct

Hi Nigel All the radio systems I have seen have the option of radio fob setting/unsettling in fact SSAIB guidelines demand it so the only factor is cost. A DIY kit can be bought for around £180 whilst a professional set up can cost a lot more. If all you require is ease of operation most modern wired systems now have 'Prox' readers available (a small plastic fob or card waved over a sensor to set/unset the alarm) Or some ,like the Veritas range feature 1 button set.

HTH CJ

Reply to
cj