Windows for Garage Conversion

Can anyone suggest a DECENT site for windows? I don't want a salesman coming round, hassling me about everything. I want to specify what I want, and get the proper price first time. Took a look at Crystal windows, who won't quote without giving details. So I gave a fake phone number. They wanted over 1,100 for a 1330x1030 Georgian window, with two side openings, and a middle upper vent window.
I looked on Wickes, who have decently priced stuff - but nothing Georgian.
Basically, garage conversion is approved, and phase one (after phase zero, which is underway - i.e. plans are being done for us) will be to get a builder in to brick up front door and fit large window, and then knock hole in rear of side wall, and fit window.
I want to get a good feel for what I can get windows for, without builders bundling everything in together. I.e. if I know I can get a window for 500, want to see how his quote differs with and without window.
Cheers
JW

Just to add a little more info...I basically want this new front window to match our existing Georgian windows. But looking more closely into it, I'm not entirely sure that our windows are 'proper' Georgian windows, as they are single lights, but with the Georgian bar effect mounted inside the frame. It looks like the previous owners paid a total of 1,600 in 2003 for the following:
- 1330x1030 - 2 side + 1 vent - 1330x1170 - 2 side + 1 vent - 905x1170 - 1 side + 1 vent - 905x1020 - 1 side + 1 vent
I now see quotes of around 1,100 for just the first window. Surely inflation cannot have gone that high?
JW

I've made some progress now. Amazing what the addition of DIY does to the Google search! ;-)
JW